Wednesday 13 December 2017

Winners' Post - A Very Austen Christmas and Elizabeth Adams Book Bundle

I have a huge apology to make to you, I have been very late in posting the winners of A Very Austen Christmas and the Elizabeth Adams book bundle. This has been due to some sad news; I had a bereavement which was quite unexpected and so my mind and energies were directed towards that. But now I'm back in work and picking up the usual threads. Please forgive my neglect of you.

Book Cover: A Very Austen Christmas by Robin Helm, Laura Hile, Wendi Sotis and Barbara Cornthwaite
I can bring you a double winners' post today. Firstly, I was visited by the authors of the anthology A Very Austen Christmas. We had an excerpt from Laura Hiles' story in the collection, and a giveaway of an ebook of the stories was offered. The winner, chosen at random was...

DarcyBennett!

Congratulations!

Elizabeth Adams prize bundle
Next, Elizabeth Adams came by with an excerpt of the re-released Green Card. I read the original version and enjoyed it very much, but I haven't read the new one yet. Elizabeth was offering a giveaway of all 5 of her ebooks, Green CardThe HouseguestUnwillingMeryton Vignettes and On Equal Grounds.

The winner, chosen at random, was...


Eva!

Congratulations to you both. I will be in touch.

Thank you so much to everybody who commented, the authors for the giveaways, and everybody for their patience.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners!
    So sorry about your sad news, Ceri. Sending lots of hugs and hope you're feeling a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners.

    Ceri, we send our sympathies and blessing to you due to your bereavement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ceri,

    So sorry to hear about your bereavement.

    Congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comments and good wishes, ladies!

    ReplyDelete

If you're not logged in to Google please leave your name in your comment or it will post as anonymous. Thanks! - Ceri